Dr. Keki Byramjee Grant
Ruby Hall CllinicMighty oaks from little acorns grow! Ruby Hall Cllinic
Ruby Hall Clinic began as a modest experiment by K. B. Grant in September 1959. The building housing this small beginning was called Ruby after the name of the wife of the first owner, Sir David Sassoon. Thus the christening of the landmark “Ruby Hall Clinic”. It was in 1966 that the Ruby Hall Clinic was converted from a private institution owned by Dr. Grant to a Public Charitable Trust – Poona Medical Foundation, of which Dr Grant remains the Chairman and Managing Trustee. Today, the complex has grown into five buildings that house 500 beds and 23 different departments.