- The hospital has two ambulances run by AFEXCO. The rates are very reasonable.
- The hospital also has a medical store which stocks all required medicines.
- A small canteen which caters only tea/coffee is housed in hospital premises. Patients can have meals from the canteen located on the campus.
- An incinerator for hospital waste disposal.
- Solar energy unit for hot water and emergency lights.
The hospital has 100 beds which are distributed as under.
- ICU 9 ( 5 special rooms, 4 gen. ward) +2 in recovery rooms.
- Deluxe room – 1.
- Private room – 13.
- Semi–private room – 20.
- NICU. – 4+2 (incase of emergency).
- Pediatric ward – 4.
- Maternity ward – 6.
- Male gen. ward – 16.
- Female gen. ward – 14.
- Gen. ward – 10.
Medical health schemes
A number of schemes for medical check–up of industries, schools, banks and general public are current in the hospital. There is a ‘Manager, health schemes’ who co–ordinates all such activities. Consultants are requested to participate in such schemes whole heartedly.
Our success at sanjeevan hospital requires a personal commitment to the hospital from you. Better doctor patient relations, pride in yourself and in the work you do are important to us.
No asset of our hospital is more valuable than the confidence of our patients and employees. Confidence takes time and care to develop but can be easily destroyed by thoughtless action. Sanjeevan hospital demands high standard of conduct from all those working with us.
Screening and selection advancement in career
- All appointments in the hospital (expect consultants) are generally advertised in local marathi/english newspapers.
- Depending upon time available either a “Walk in interview” is taken or an interview taken after a written examination. In certain cases the hospital resorts to campus interview also.
- Selection of the personnel is totally on merit and no extraneous factors are taken into consideration.
- A system of objective assessment is done of all employees every year. Adequate chances of promotions and opportunities are available for deserving and hardworking individuals. Based on the merits and requirement, employees can be transferred from one department to another.
- The hospital is keen that individuals do better in their profession. For this, encouragement like nomination for outside seminars and course and even attachment with specialized hospital is resorted to.
- The hospital has a policy of extending concession to deserving poor patients. This is done after verifying the affordability of the patients – through doctors, medical social worker and any responsible staff of the hospital.
- Generally concessions are extended only at the specific instructions from medical director, administrator Dr. Godbole.
- In case of concessions given to hospital patients, proportionate deduction is made in the professional charges of the doctor/consultant concerned.
- As a rule concession is extended to Private patients only after a word with the consultant/doctor concerned but medical director may extend such a concession in emergency or at his discretion.
- As a rule concessions are only extended to General ward patients. Only in exceptional cases are any concession given to other category of patients.
- Certain institutions like mahila sevagram, nivara, ramakrishna math, and jnana prabodhini’s permanent staffs are given fixed concessions. List of such institutions is available with billing section/administration.
- A consultant may at his discretion reduce his charges at the request of the patient. This should be informed to the billing section well in advance to make adjustments in the bill.
|In Patients Daily Occupancy